One Stop Epoxy Urethane - WB
One Stop Epoxy Urethane - WB is a two component system with excellent scratch and chemical resistance in an easy to mix 3:1 kit consisting of 3 parts urethane resin to one-part catalyst by volume. One Stop Epoxy Urethane is water based and available in Glass, Satin, and Matt and 1, 4, and 15 gallon kits.
Use One Stop Epoxy Urethane - WB As a Seal Coat For
- Retail and Commercial Flooring
- Garage and Showroom Floors
- High-Traffic Interior Applications
- Restaurants and Bars
- Sports Arenas
- Automotive Service Areas
- Hair and Beauty Salon
- Commercial Kitchen
- Garages – Preferred Seal Coat For Partial Flake Floors
- Aircraft Hangers
- Schools and Universities
- Can also be used directly on a concrete floor for a very durable and cost effective grind and seal.
Approved Basecoats for Urethane - WB
Water-based or 100% solids epoxy:
Surface Prep & Priming
When applying over epoxy, grind concrete floors to CSP-3, vacuum dust, wipe with denatured alcohol and apply epoxy.
No need to sand when apply as epoxy seal coat within 24 hours of application of waterbase or 100% solids epoxy. A chemical bond will form.
Sand first when applying as epoxy seal coat after 25 hours of application to 100% solids epoxy to form a mechanical bond.
When applying directly to a concrete floor for a grind and seal, Grind concrete floors to a CSP that provides the texture you’re looking for, vacuum dust, wipe with Denatured alcohol apply Tru-Alpha Water-Based Urethane clear or pigmented directly to the concrete. ( a second or third coat may be applied to attain the desired look or level of durability.)
Mixing One Stop Epoxy Urethane - WB
Partial kits: If mixing less than a full kit, mix three Parts A to one Part B by volume at low speed mix for two minute.
Full kits: Open quart of Part B pour contents into the pail containing gallon of premeasured Part A. Stir with a jiffy mixer for 2 minutes to ensure material is mixed well. Avoid whipping air into the coating. Improper mixing may result in product outgassing.
Recommended: Add 8-10oz of water for increased ease of usability and smoothness
Mixed material can be dipped and rolled evenly with 3/16” nap roller to maintain the desired thickness. Back rolling is recommended to obtain uniform finish. Add Aluminum Oxide for slip resistance if desired.
Coverage per Kit
- Topcoat for Metallic Floors 500-600 sqft
- Topcoat for Solid color floors 500-600 sqft
- Topcoat for Flake floors 400-500 sqft
- Pigmented Urethane (Special Order) 400 sqft
Best if applied at temperatures between 55-90 degrees Fahrenheit.
Dry time & Recoat
- Tack free/foot traffic: 6-8 hrs. Recoat 12-24 hrs.
- Heavy foot traffic 48 hrs. Vehicular Traffic 3 days.
- Lightly sand the surface and wipe down with denatured alcohol or acetone before applying additional coats or finish coats.